|Name||Adobe CC Master Collection 2020 v13.02.2020 zteck.net.dmg|
The all-new Adobe CC 2020 Release is now available.
Adobe Master Collection CC 2020 is a set of cross-platform applications from Adobe Systems.
The distribution contains software for graphic design, photo and video editing, web development, and access to cloud services.
What’s Included in Adobe CC Master Collection 2020 for Mac (13.02.2020):
- Adobe Photoshop 2020 v21.0.3
- Adobe Illustrator 2020 v24.0.3
- Adobe Acrobat DC v19.021.20061
- Adobe Lightroom Claccic v9.1
- Adobe After Effects 2020 v17.0.2
- Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 v14.0.1
- Adobe InCopy 2020 v15.0.1
- Adobe Animate 2020 v20.0.1
- Adobe Audition 2020 v13.0.2
- Adobe Bridge 2020 v10.0.2
- Adobe Camera Raw 12.2
- Adobe Character Animator 2020 v3.1
- Adobe Dimension v3.1
- Adobe DNG Converter 12.1
- Adobe Dreamweaver 2020 v20.0
- Adobe InDesign 2020 v15.0.1
- Adobe Media Encoder 2020 v14.0.1
- Adobe Prelude 2020 v9.0
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 20200120.m.139570
- Adobe Premiere Elements 2020.1
- Adobe Premiere Rush CC v1.2.12
- Adobe XD v26.0.22
- Adobe Zii 2020 5.1.7
For macOS 10.12+
When you run the installer writes “The installation cannot continue as the installer file may be damaged. Download the installer file again”.
sudo spctl --master-disable
Install using patch:
Attention! Before installing, disconnect from the Internet
- Mount the Adobe XXXX.dmg
- Run the Install installer and follow the instructions (located in the Extra folder)
- After installation, do not run the program in trial mode (close the application forcibly if it starts up on its own)
- From the desktop, launch the Adobe Zii patch and press the PATCH or drag the icon of the installed Adobe XXXX CC 2020 into the open patch window
Patcher by TNT
Who has the Illustrator or another installed – be careful with the patch.
Install the program and use the patch that is in the distribution – drag the program icon to the open patch window, and do not use the automatic function (here, all installed Adobe applications will be patched automatically, and with such actions errors may occur)