|Name||Airfoil v5.8.8 MAC zteck.net.zip|
Airfoil allows you to send any audio to AirPort Express units, Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs, all in sync! It’s your audio – everywhere.
With Airfoil you can take audio from any application and send to your AirPort Express units, as well as Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs running Airfoil Speakers! Transmit audio from RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player, and other media players. Send audio from web-based applications like Pandora, Last.fm, and other to the AirPort Express. You can even stream audio from audio devices like RadioSHARK, XM and Sirius radios, around your house.
Airfoil now works with the thousands of different Bluetooth speakers, headphones, and headsets available. With Airfoil 5, you can stream a single application’s audio to a Bluetooth device (or even multiple Bluetooth devices!), and keep the rest of your audio on your Mac.
Airfoil for Mac 5.0 includes full compatibility with the new Airfoil Satellite applications, available for iOS, Mac and Windows. If you want to hear your Mac’s audio on another Mac, Windows machine, or iOS device, just run the free Airfoil Satellite there. Airfoil will see it and enable you to send audio to it! Airfoil Satellite also offers remote control of both supported source applications, as well as Airfoil itself. Now you can control playback, toggle outputs off and on, and much more, all remotely.
A group is a collection of multiple speakers which appears as one in Airfoil’s main window. Use a Group to send audio to multiple outputs with a single click. Create one group for all the speakers in your house, or divide your speakers into zones. Now you can send audio exactly where you want even faster.
Great for workplace or shared home setups, the new silence monitor allows Airfoil to automatically disconnect itself when it’s streaming silence. The output device is then be freed up for others to use.
Custom Equalizer Presets
Adjust the equalizer to your liking, then save it in the Preset menu. Now you’ll be able to access those exact settings any time you like.
If you regularly connect to a shared network which contains devices you don’t control, you may wish to hide them entirely from Airfoil. Now you can do so, from the “Advanced Speaker Options” window.
Airfoil automatically keeps all outputs completely in sync. However, there may be rare situations where you wish to adjust this, such as when an output is connected to a receiver which adds its own latency. The new Sync sliders in the “Advanced Speaker Options” window make this possible.
Beautifully Refined Interface
Airfoil for Mac and Airfoil Satellite for Mac have both been improved, all without changing too much. The interface will still be familiar to users of older versions of Airfoil, but it also features many improvements.
There are improvements like longer volume sliders in Airfoil’s main window, as well as beautiful new graphics that are fully updated for Retina displays. Meanwhile Airfoil Satellite has been updated to include the new controls for controlling Airfoil, while retaining all that the previous “Airfoil Speakers” application offered.
It’s now possible to clear Recent Applications from the Airfoil Source selector, which will make a small group of users happy.
Many other small improvements and fixes have been made.
What’s New in Airfoil v5.8.8
Full MacOS 10.15 (Catalina) Support
- At this time, Airfoil now has full compatibility with MacOS 10.15 (Catalina).
Improvements for Working With Input Devices
- Airfoil’s tracking of physical input devices has been overhauled and dramatically improved. It will now better handle issues caused by many USB audio devices, automatically tracking devices across restarts and between ports on your computer, so fewer adjustments are necessary
Enhanced Audio Capture with ACE 11.1
- The backend Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 11.1, with many backend enhancements.
- Restored Control of the iTunes & Music Apps
- Airfoil can once again control and receive metadata from Apple’s iTunes and Music apps.
- The new TV.app on Catalina is now supported for enhanced metadata and remote control.
- Several small improvements have been made to Airfoil’s handling of Dark Mode.
- A bug where Airfoil’s menu bar menus could fail to respond immediately after launch on Catalina has been squashed.
- An issue where Airfoil and Airfoil Satellite could fail to respect the Login items “Hide” checkbox has been corrected.
- A rare crash which could occur due to the retrieval of track title metadata has been fixed.