|Name||Imagenomic Professional Suite for PS 1726 zteck.net.zip|
All 3 Imagenomic Plugins together to power your creative workflow and bring the best out of your photos. Imagenomic’s plugins for retouching skin, reducing noise, and applying film-like looks take the pain out of postproduction.
Portraiture – skin retouching
- Automatic skin smoothing, healing and enhancing effect plugin
Noiseware – noise removal
- Award-winning plugin and standalone for photo noise reduction
Realgrain – B&W, toning, film
Imagenomic has released the Portraiture 3 plug-in for Photoshop. The next-generation skin smoothing, healing and enhancing software builds on the tech of Version 2, with twice the speed and performance, plus output quality refinement that produces consistent and pleasing retouching results. Additional improvements include optimization for handling large image files shot with high-megapixel cameras and a new user interface for simpler navigation.
The new version is designed to enhance the photographer’s workflow, especially wedding and portrait shooters, with more precise masking and predefined presets. In fact, Imagenomic recently completed an exhaustive public beta test of Portraiture 3 and received “enthusiastic feedback from across the photographic and retouching communities, including some of the most respected photographers and educators in the industry,” notes the company.
Portraiture 3 is designed to provide seamless and time-saving steps for photography workflows, creative studios, and image production environments, with features and functions including:
- Twice the speed and performance of the previous generation software
- Optimized for quality and speed to effectively handle large image files taken with high megapixel cameras
- Completely new User Interface for easier navigation
**** Possible unstable work on some computers (The official version works the same )
What’s New in Imagenomic Professional Plugin Suite For Adobe Photoshop 1726
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.