|Name||MovieSherlock 6.1.1 zteck.net.zip|
MovieSherlock is an all-in-one YouTube downloader and converter. It allows you to search, download, and convert YouTube movies. MovieSherlock lets you to download videos fast, smoothly and no quality loss whats so ever! MovieSherlock is just the best way to get videos to your Mac.
MovieSherlock allows you to download any video from YouTube and convert it on your Mac to a high-quality MP4 video that is playable in iTunes or your favorite video player. MovieSherlock supports both HD (High Definition) and SD (Standard Definition) video from YouTube. However.
- Save as MP4 and MP3: downloaded videos will be automatically converted.
- YouTube, Vimeo, DailyMotion and thousands of websites support
- Fast download: 15x faster than real time!
- iTunes integration: Add to iTunes feature allows to copy downloaded video and music to any of your devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
- Download video with subtitles from YouTube and DailyMotion.
- Correct file naming: The downloaded videos will retain the original names from the source webpages.
- Native video format: If you get the video with MovieSherlock, be sure you can play it.
- Simultaneous download: Get so many files you need at one time.
What’s New in MovieSherlock 6.1.1
- Correct naming for YouTube videos
- Added support for YouTube age limited videos
- Added support for Vube videos
- Added support for Yahoo!Screen videos
- Added support for Yahoo!Movies videos
- Added support for VeeHD videos
- Added support for VK.com videos
- Added support for more Vevo videos
- Added support for more Vevo age limited videos
- Fixed suggested videos (similar)
- Fixed search in YouTube;
- Increased heuristic video detection algorithms: now captures more videos;
- Support metadata for MP4 and MP3 – now it will have original URL included;
- Video Capture now tries to get correct video file naming;
- Fixed Safari Extension to work more often with YouTube videos even for embedded videos;
- Added Greek localization;
- Improved download speed and stability.