|Name||NoteBurner iTunes DRM Audio Converter 2.5.1 HCiSO zteck.net.zip|
NoteBurner iTunes DRM Audio Converter for Mac – Apple Music Converter + Audiobook Converter + M4P to MP3 Converter
- Convert Apple Music to MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV.
- Convert iTunes M4P audio to MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV.
- Support to convert iTunes & Audible audiobooks.
- Fast speed & 100% lossless quality.
- Support macOS 10.14 Mojave and iTunes 12.9.
All-in-one Apple Music, Audiobook and M4P Converter
Audio Converter for Mac is specially designed for Mac users (support iTunes 12.9) to convert any audio which can be played in iTunes, such as Apple Music files, audiobooks, iTunes music or other downloaded music, to MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV format.
Convert Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC
This smart tool supports to convert Apple Music songs, iTunes M4P audio and AA/AAX/M4A/M4B audiobooks to normal formats, including MP3, AAC, WAV and FLAC format. With its helps, you will get rid of the devices limitation of music and enjoy them on all of your devices, such as iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPad Pro, iPod, Zune, PSP, MP3 player, Fitbit Ionic offline.
Convert Any Audio at 20X Speed with Lossless Quality Kept
- Convert all audio files at unbeatable fast speed and support batch conversion. (Only 1X conversion speed under macOS Mojave 10.14)
- Support high-quality output audio. The quality of the output audio can be as excellent as CD Quality.
- Audio Converter will mute iTunes while converting to play the music tracks silently in the background.
User-Friendly and Keep ID3 Tags Information
The ID3 Tags will be preserved in output MP3, FLAC or AAC files while converting. Information including Artwork, Metadata (artist, disc number, composer, album, year, track number, genre) can be kept after conversion. What’s more, you can custom the name of the output file as need.
It is very easy to use, just with the intuitive interface, you can convert iTunes audio quickly with a few clicks.
No extra hardware or virtual driver needed. The program will encode the iTunes audio to MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV while recording.
Supported Input Formats
Audio Formats: DRM-ed Apple Music, M4P, Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), AAC, MP3, iTunes M4B, M4A music, AIFF, WAV, and Audible AA, AAX
Supported Output Formats
Audio Formats: MP3, M4A, FLAC, WAC
What’s New in NoteBurner iTunes DRM Audio Converter 2.5.1
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.